The Billionaire Nic Salts are available in 10ml bottles of e-liquid in either 10mg or 20mg of nicotine. These are made in the UK and fully TPD compliant.
Billionaire Nic Salts Flavours
- Berry Heaven – Berry medley with a hint of strawberries, fresh blueberries, tangy raspberries and blackberries combined to make berry madness!
- Blue Slush – Sweet and juicy, this bright, bold and blue vape juice blends ripe, tangy blueberries with a touch of sweetness for the perfect balance.
- Lime Rancher – Sour mix of lime and your favourite hard boiled sweets, blended to create an e-liquid that will smack you in your tastebuds.
- Strawberry Bubblegum – Slick and smooth strawberry bubblegum that will blow your socks off. It has a bold bubblegum taste mixed with just the right amount of strawberry and sweetness.
- Tropical Mango – Every hit provides your taste buds with an escape to paradise by bathing the tongue in that exotic mango taste!
- Watermelon Ice – Keep your cool whatever the weather with Billionaire Juice Watermelon Ice. Refreshing watermelon meets frosty menthol for a juicy vape with a definite chill. Watermelon Ice by Billionaire Juice is a flavour you won’t want to put down!
3 Bottles for £9.99 Offer
We offer any 3 bottles from our entire 10ml e-liquid range for only £9.99. Mix & match any flavour and strength from any of our 10ml brands. Discounts will automatically apply in your basket. See our full range of 10ml e-liquids here.
What are nicotine salts?
Forming naturally in the tobacco leaf, nic salts are now a very popular choice for many users. Nicotine salts are absorbed into the bloodstream quicker. This can give some users a more authentic ‘nicotine rush’. Nicotine salts are smoother on the throat. Although you will still experience a ‘hit’, it won’t be as strong as freebase nicotine. Overall, this can give many users a more realistic vaping experience. Nic salts are very popular with pod system devices and mouth-to-lung devices. However, we would not recommend using them with sub-ohm devices.
Salt based nicotine e-liquids are commonly used in Pod System Devices, although, they will work perfectly fine in all mouth-to-lung vaping devices.
Made in the U.K, and fully TPD compliant.