The Riot Squad Salts range is built on hybrid nicotine. In other words, a unique and innovative blend of nicotine freebase and nicotine salts. The combination of the freebase and salt nicotine gives the most realistic alternative to a cigarette. Above all, helping people stop smoking successfully.
Riot Squad Salts e-liquids are smooth on the throat and bursting with flavour! However, these flavours are quite sweet, therefore coil life is expected to be shorter.
In addition, these e-liquids were awarded ‘Best Salt’ range at the Ecigclick awards in 2019!
Riot Squad Salts Flavours:
- SWEET LEAF – Sweet vanilla doubled up with savoury tobacco
- FRESH LEAF – Fresh leaf tobacco with a hint of dark chocolate
- CREAM LEAF – Creamy, smooth and rich tobacco
- PINK GRENADE – Lemon, strawberry lemonade
- SUB LIME – Lime and Lemon
- TROPICAL FURY – Mixed tropical fruits
- EXOTIC FRUIT FRENZY – Cool tropical mix with cantaloupe, passion fruit
- BLUE BURST – Icy blue raspberry slush
- BUBBLEGUN – Blue bubblegum, menthol
- CHERRY FIZZLE – Sweet fizzy cherry
- PURE MINTED – Peppermint & menthol mixed with a bit of berry
- LOADED LEMON CUSTARD – Lemon tart with a side of custard
3 Bottles for £9.99 Offer
We offer any 3 bottles from our entire 10ml e-liquid range for only £9.99. Mix & match any flavour and strength from any of our 10ml brands. Discounts will automatically apply in your basket. See our full range of 10ml e-liquids here.
What are nicotine salts?
Forming naturally in the tobacco leaf, nic salts are now a very popular choice for many users. Nicotine salts are absorbed into the bloodstream quicker. This can give some users a more authentic ‘nicotine rush’. Nicotine salts are smoother on the throat. Although you will still experience a ‘hit’, it won’t be as strong as freebase nicotine. Overall, this can give many users a more realistic vaping experience. Nic salts are very popular with pod system devices and mouth-to-lung devices. However, we would not recommend using them with sub-ohm devices.
Salt based nicotine e-liquids are commonly used in Pod System Devices, although, they will work perfectly fine in all mouth-to-lung vaping devices.
Made in the U.K, and fully TPD compliant.